Erin K. Gallagher, M.A.
Integral Counseling Psychology
I graduated from the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Fransisco in 2016, and have my certification in yoga instruction with 6 years of teaching experience.
I'd like you to know that I am a person who follows and studies patterns, who listens with emphatic empathy and genuine care for living beings and who has a passion for making meaning of challenging, frustrating, confusing feelings, thoughts and events. I have been through a lot in this life so far; that helps me be who I am with people as they courageously face their challenges. I hope to keep growing and learning as long as I live.
I want to also share that I am dedicated to my work. It is inspiring and asks me to show-up fully as my whole Self. I am also dedicated to being authentic, honest and open-minded.
If you are reading this, and you would like explore what guided support looks like with me, I encourage you to reach out and discover what is possible.
- M.A. Integral Counseling Psychology, 2016
- M.B.A. Sustainable Business Design, 2009
- B.A. English & Psychology, 2002
Certifications & Experience
- 1 year internship: Mindful Experiential Therapy Approaches, 2016
- Re-Creation of The Self (R-CS) Training, 2015
- Trauma Informed Practice & the Neurobiology of Trauma, 2013
- 2 years of work with adolescents in a residential treatment facility teaching emotional regulation skills through Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), 2013-2015
- Sensory Experiencing (SE), Healing Trauma, 2013
- 200 Hr. Yoga Teacher Training - Therapeutic Yoga, 2012
How I work with what I have learned is a craft that is ever-evolving.